In late September, the world lost a culinary legend in Marcella Hazan. Synonymous with Italian cooking, she “changed the way Americans cook Italian food” according to The New York Times who also declare that her impact “is impossible to overstate.” My good friend Cathy, as a way of remembering the grande dame of Italian cooking, […]
Tag Archives | Marcella Hazan
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts