In late September, the world lost a culinary legend in Marcella Hazan. Synonymous with Italian cooking, she “changed the way Americans cook Italian food” according to The New York Times who also declare that her impact “is impossible to overstate.” My good friend Cathy, as a way of remembering the grande dame of Italian cooking, […]
Tag Archives | Marcella Hazan
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life