It’s World Egg Month and Egg Farmers of Ontario are celebrating across the province sunny side up! Bloggers around the province were issued with the “French Toast Challenge” by the kind folks at Trillium Corporate Communications to get creative with the queen of breakfasts and brunches – French toast! I have to be honest here […]
Tag Archives | maple syrup
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)