It’s always wonderful to see someone’s dream become a reality. A couple of weeks ago, I was excited to receive the long-awaited first cookbook from Aimée Wimbush-Bourque (of the blog Simple Bites) – Brown Eggs and Jam Jars . I’ve known Aimée for a few years now and remember when the book was but an […]
It’s World Egg Month and Egg Farmers of Ontario are celebrating across the province sunny side up! Bloggers around the province were issued with the “French Toast Challenge” by the kind folks at Trillium Corporate Communications to get creative with the queen of breakfasts and brunches – French toast! I have to be honest here […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen