I just spent a whirlwind weekend (Friday evening to late Sunday afternoon) in Montreal as a guest of Tourisme Montréal. I’ve got a few posts writing themselves in my head but in the meantime, enjoy a sneak peek of some of the delightful eats and drinks we partook in (yeah it’s a hard life but […]
Tag Archives | Maison Publique Montreal
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Fighting for Food Education: My Food Revolution Day 2015
- What’s cooking? Chewy cereal bars (with a crunch)
- French (Food Revolution) Friday with Dorie 2015: Four years of food education