I just spent a whirlwind weekend (Friday evening to late Sunday afternoon) in Montreal as a guest of Tourisme Montréal. I’ve got a few posts writing themselves in my head but in the meantime, enjoy a sneak peek of some of the delightful eats and drinks we partook in (yeah it’s a hard life but […]
Tag Archives | Maison Publique Montreal
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)