During my recent visit to Montreal, I had a number of events planned for me by the fabulous Catherine of Tourisme Montréal (these walking tours, for example, as well as some dinners with at participating Taste Montreal/ Montréal à Table 2013 restautants) but I also had a fair amount of free time to explore on […]
Tag Archives | Maison du Macaron
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)