Ever since Mairlyn Smith first came to work with Les Petits Chefs, I knew we were kindred spirits. None the least because we both agree on the importance of eating breakfast. I live with someone (that would be you, Mr Neil), who isn’t a fan of breakfast – he would start the day fuelled with […]
This was “one of those weeks”. You know. When you heap a lot on your plate at the buffet and sometimes a little bit falls off on your way back to the table. Or in this case, doesn’t make it onto the plate at all. This week’s Petits Chefs adventure was a lesson in improvisation […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month