Thanks to the folks at Ricardo Cuisine, I have a year’s subscription to Ricardo Magazine (I checked out one of the fabulous BBQ Recipes here) to give away to one lucky Canadian reader! To enter, leave me a comment telling me which of Ricardo’s BBQ Recipes you’d like to make? For a second bonus entry, […]
I wonder how many of you, like me, have vowed to cut down on clutter in 2014. I won’t say I’ve “made a resolution” because I don’t do those, it’s more an intention. One of the things that tend to clutter my life (and house!) are magazines and that goes against another one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos