Thanks to the folks at Ricardo Cuisine, I have a year’s subscription to Ricardo Magazine (I checked out one of the fabulous BBQ Recipes here) to give away to one lucky Canadian reader! To enter, leave me a comment telling me which of Ricardo’s BBQ Recipes you’d like to make? For a second bonus entry, […]
I wonder how many of you, like me, have vowed to cut down on clutter in 2014. I won’t say I’ve “made a resolution” because I don’t do those, it’s more an intention. One of the things that tend to clutter my life (and house!) are magazines and that goes against another one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life