Many of you know I spent the holidays in France and if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll have seen some of the things that I love about France (scenery AND food!). One of my favourite places to take photos to share is the supermarket because people seem to LOVE seeing the different products available […]
Thanks to the folks at Ricardo Cuisine, I have a year’s subscription to Ricardo Magazine (I checked out one of the fabulous BBQ Recipes here) to give away to one lucky Canadian reader! To enter, leave me a comment telling me which of Ricardo’s BBQ Recipes you’d like to make? For a second bonus entry, […]
I wonder how many of you, like me, have vowed to cut down on clutter in 2014. I won’t say I’ve “made a resolution” because I don’t do those, it’s more an intention. One of the things that tend to clutter my life (and house!) are magazines and that goes against another one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)