I’m very fortunate to have shared numerous teatime treats with Jill Colonna – author of the just-published Teatime in Paris! A walk through easy French pâtisserie recipes. We’ve shared petits fours and hot chocolate at Un Dimanche à Paris… … Mini “kouglof” at Lenôtre… … a Saint Honoré and a Tarte au citron at Pâtisserie […]
Yeah yeah yeah, it’s Mardi Gras. Fat Tuesday. The day I used to dread when I was little because, you just KNOW that other little kids delighted in calling me “Fat Tuesday”. In any case, I’m kinda sorta over that and instead of sulking in a corner, I am embracing Mardi Gras and celebrating – […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen