This month’s Mactweets is all about the flavours of fall. For me, fall is actually autumn and doesn’t really include all the pumpkiny flavours of North America, even though I have been here 10 years now (though you will see I have made a valiant attempt to learn to love the pumpkin in my next […]
Basic macaron shells (adapted from Tartelette’s recipe) For the shells: 90 gr egg whites (roughly 3 egg whites) (90gr measured after aging) 25 gr to 50 gr granulated sugar 200 gr powdered sugar 110 gr almonds (slivered, blanched, sliced, whatever you like) 1 tablespoon powdered food coloring (optional) (I used liquid since that’s what I […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles
- Teresa on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Chocolate Shavings on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles
- Jess W. on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Iqbal Siddiqi on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)