Right so I mentioned in Monday’s post about the Italian meringue method for macarons that I had been having issue with my French meringue macarons recently. Oh they look fine. They look gorgeous even – shiny smooth tops and delicate feet. Like these that I brought to my students at Le Dolci a few weeks […]
I’m all about keeping it real on this blog, as those of you who read regularly will know. I have no problem posting dishes that don’t quite work out as they are supposed to or posting complete failures because one of my own pet peeves as a blog reader is blogs where people post about […]
I’m back with my second post investigating some more of the flavour combinations from the McCormick Flavor Forecast 2012. Last time, I was inspired by the trends presented in the report to create my own flavour combination and ended up with Coconut-chili butternut squash soup, so this time I decided to investigate some of the […]
As 2011 comes to a close, I find myself with Neil and his mum, Rosemary, sitting on Lummi Island looking out on this: We’re staying at the Nettles Farm Cabin (there are many chickens right outside the window!) at the Willows Inn and are excited for our five-course tasting menu tonight (which I will battle […]
Merry Christmas! As you read this, you’ll be hoping that Neil and I arrived in Vancouver in one piece, having had to take four different flights (2 each, so separate) to get there, despite the fact that we booked these flights over 9 months ago. And to think we thought Christmas Day would be a […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)