Making macarons. It’s all about practice, sure sure you have heard me say that before. But before you get to practicing, there’s definitely something to be said for taking a class. You can own 15 books on making macarons (not that I would know anything about that, ahem) but unless you know what the mixture […]
If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll know that Nadège Patisserie is the place I recommend to anyone who asks for “Toronto’s best macarons.” If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember I interviewed Nadège herself for Spotlight Toronto a couple of years ago, when the store had only […]
T’is the season for giving, right? Well in today’s post there’s a gift for everyone and a very special gift for one lucky reader You all know how often I make macarons, right? And you must know by now how lost I would be without my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, right? I’ve made so many […]
It’s been a while since I have posted any macarons. Well, any macarons that I have made. If you followed me on Twitter or Instagram this past summer, you’ll have seen many, many macarons in classes I assisted at over at La Cuisine Paris. Or gawked at on one of my many food walks throughout […]
So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!