Yes folks, it’s World Nutella Day 2012! Once again, Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso are hosting “World Nutella Day 2012″ (the SIXTH instalment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. After 2010′s cheesecake and 2011′s Nutella lamingtons, this year I tried something I have been […]
Tag Archives | macarons craquelés
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month