The village of St Emilion in the Gironde department in Aquitaine is perhaps best associated with wine but did you know it’s also a UNESCO World Heritage Site? Criterion (iii): The Jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion is an outstanding example of an historic vineyard landscape that has survived intact and in activity to the present day. Criterion […]
As a food blogger, I won’t deny there are certain, shall we say, perks. Including receiving large boxes of edible goodies like the box of Green & Black’s organic chocolate bars I received recently to bake with and review. I’ll admit that for me to set aside chocolate to bake with can sometimes be hard […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen