Happy New Year! As you read this I am winging my way back to Toronto (and ridiculous sub-zero temperatures) after two wonderful weeks with my mum and dad, extended family and various friends in Sydney and Adelaide. As you’ll have read from my last French Fridays with Dorie post (Gravlax), my mum and dad were […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie (beef cheef daube with carrots and elbow macaroni, p 246) was served to some friends who came over for a “blog food” dinner as I am wont to do every now and then… A “blog food dinner” for those of you not in the know is when you look […]
what are you looking for?
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithSmittenKitchen
- SUMMER PLEWES on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Mark V. on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- jan on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- SUMMER PLEWES on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)