Happy New Year! As you read this I am winging my way back to Toronto (and ridiculous sub-zero temperatures) after two wonderful weeks with my mum and dad, extended family and various friends in Sydney and Adelaide. As you’ll have read from my last French Fridays with Dorie post (Gravlax), my mum and dad were […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie (beef cheef daube with carrots and elbow macaroni, p 246) was served to some friends who came over for a “blog food” dinner as I am wont to do every now and then… A “blog food dinner” for those of you not in the know is when you look […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Lynda on What’s cooking? Overnight oats
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Olive Oil ice cream
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris