It’s nearly here! This Friday March 20th 2015 is the Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day and I am thrilled to see Toronto once again placing itself firmly on the world macaron map. Macaron Day Toronto is in its fourth year (you may remember how excited I was for the Toronto edition’s first year when […]
You have NO idea how excited I was to find out that Le Jour du Macaron was finally coming to Toronto this year. Hurrah! After reading posts like these about all the fun my friends were having during New York’s Macaron Days, I couldn’t wait to participate. Better still, it was taking place in my […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes