You have NO idea how excited I was to find out that Le Jour du Macaron was finally coming to Toronto this year. Hurrah! After reading posts like these about all the fun my friends were having during New York’s Macaron Days, I couldn’t wait to participate. Better still, it was taking place in my […]
Merry Christmas! As you read this, you’ll be hoping that Neil and I arrived in Vancouver in one piece, having had to take four different flights (2 each, so separate) to get there, despite the fact that we booked these flights over 9 months ago. And to think we thought Christmas Day would be a […]
This month’s Mactweets theme is one of Seasons and Holidays and I am fortunate that during the last class I taught at Le Dolci, I came up with this happy accident of a macaron – pumpkin pie flavoured They were such a hit that I will be making them again for the seasonal classes in […]
As soon as I knew that my teaching schedule in Paris this summer would allow me a luxurious and very welcome 2 weeks to myself, I immediately started Googling “cours de cuisine Paris” to see what classes I could take during that time. Having been hooked 2 years ago by the Lenôtre macaron class and […]
For this month’s International Incident Party, Penny chose hot dogs as the theme. Uh, ok then. I mean I love a good hot dog but after the Daring Cooks cassoulet and the Charcutepalooza prosciutto (coming soon!), I wasn’t sure I could face any more meat. Then one day at work right after we came back […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!