This month’s Mactweets theme is one of Seasons and Holidays and I am fortunate that during the last class I taught at Le Dolci, I came up with this happy accident of a macaron – pumpkin pie flavoured They were such a hit that I will be making them again for the seasonal classes in […]
Basic macaron shells (adapted from Tartelette’s recipe) For the shells: 90 gr egg whites (roughly 3 egg whites) (90gr measured after aging) 25 gr to 50 gr granulated sugar 200 gr powdered sugar 110 gr almonds (slivered, blanched, sliced, whatever you like) 1 tablespoon powdered food coloring (optional) (I used liquid since that’s what I […]
what are you looking for?
- Jennifer on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Christine on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Dessert By Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque