This month’s Mactweets theme is one of Seasons and Holidays and I am fortunate that during the last class I taught at Le Dolci, I came up with this happy accident of a macaron – pumpkin pie flavoured They were such a hit that I will be making them again for the seasonal classes in […]
Basic macaron shells (adapted from Tartelette’s recipe) For the shells: 90 gr egg whites (roughly 3 egg whites) (90gr measured after aging) 25 gr to 50 gr granulated sugar 200 gr powdered sugar 110 gr almonds (slivered, blanched, sliced, whatever you like) 1 tablespoon powdered food coloring (optional) (I used liquid since that’s what I […]
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook