It’s nearly here! Next Thursday, March 20th 2014 is the Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day. I’m thrilled to see Macaron Day Toronto in its third year (you may remember how excited I was for theToronto edition’s first year touring the majority of the participating bakeries), once again raising funds to support the Red Door […]
It’s nearly that day again – Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day – March 20th 2013! You might remember how much fun I had last March touring the majority of the participating bakeries for the first edition of Macaron Day Toronto (and getting a huge sugar rush!) – well this year, I’ll be doing it […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)