It’s nearly that day again – Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day – March 20th 2013! You might remember how much fun I had last March touring the majority of the participating bakeries for the first edition of Macaron Day Toronto (and getting a huge sugar rush!) – well this year, I’ll be doing it […]
Tag Archives | macaron classes toronto
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)