It’s nearly that day again – Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day – March 20th 2013! You might remember how much fun I had last March touring the majority of the participating bakeries for the first edition of Macaron Day Toronto (and getting a huge sugar rush!) – well this year, I’ll be doing it […]
Tag Archives | macaron classes toronto
what are you looking for?
- Margrét Jóhanna on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Cakelaw on What’s cooking? Peanut butter, banana and oatmeal energy smoothies
- Francis on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials