It’s my actual birthday today and I’m celebrating with this fabulous chocolate peanut butter mousse from At Home with Lynn Crawford. Lynn Crawford is one of North America’s most popular celebrity chefs. Known for her work in restaurants (including the highly-acclaimed Ruby WatchCo), she’s also seen on Food Network Canada (most recently, as a judge […]
Tag Archives | Lynn Crawford
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies