It’s my actual birthday today and I’m celebrating with this fabulous chocolate peanut butter mousse from At Home with Lynn Crawford. Lynn Crawford is one of North America’s most popular celebrity chefs. Known for her work in restaurants (including the highly-acclaimed Ruby WatchCo), she’s also seen on Food Network Canada (most recently, as a judge […]
Tag Archives | Lynn Crawford
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber