Red apple image via Shutterstock It’s here! Back to School. And no matter how prepared I always think I am, I never, ever feel prepared enough. Despite what you might think, it’s not just kids who can’t get to sleep the night before school starts. Teachers get nervous too, you know! I always sleep so […]
Recently, I was fortunate to receive a beautiful basket from Kraft Canada filled with products to enhance outdoor entertaining – t’is the season! The basket also contained a copy of their quarterly What’s Cooking magazine with loads of ideas for quick and easy dishes for the summer – both everyday meals and special occasions. Before […]
what are you looking for?
- Zosia on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Amy on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Kim on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Lorne Green on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect