Last month I had the good fortune to visit London for a couple of short days into which I managed to pack in more eating, drinking and walking than I thought possible! One of the highlights of my trip was checking out the Borough Market – a feast for the eyes for sure. Borough Market […]
The London Eye Riverside Bldg, County Hall Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom +44 871 781 3000 website tickets and prices visitor information _______________________________ Did you read my blog in your Google Reader? Did you know that Google Reader is longer as of July 1st? What to do? Well you can follow my […]
From my recent trip to London… Tate Modern Tapas Brindisa, Soho Vanilla Black For more about the Vanilla Black, Tate Modern and Tapas Brindisa, head on over to Food Network Canada to read my latest post. And don’t forget to check out my Summer 2011 Flickr set of photos: Paris, London, Alsace and Burgundy
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)