From my recent trip to London… Tate Modern Tapas Brindisa, Soho Vanilla Black For more about the Vanilla Black, Tate Modern and Tapas Brindisa, head on over to Food Network Canada to read my latest post. And don’t forget to check out my Summer 2011 Flickr set of photos: Paris, London, Alsace and Burgundy
Tag Archives | london restaurants
what are you looking for?
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- 5 Food and Movie Pairings to Delight Your Senses | Feeln Blog - Stream Movies Together on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month