You know, while I wasn’t too excited to be making “chopped liver” (p 32) – though I prefer to call it pâté de campagne, sounds so much more elegant! – for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie, it wasn’t that bad. I’ll admit I am not a fan of handling raw liver and I’m much […]
I know a lot of the Doristas approached this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe with much trepidation. Chicken liver “gâteaux” with pickled onions ( p 190) – ew – that’s liver, right? Well I was actually ok with this one. If you are a long-time blog reader you might remember that Neil and I […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge (binding) was one I have been simultaneously dreading and looking forward to at the same time. I knew that terrine and headcheese and pâtés would be coming up and had my fingers crossed that this might be the challenge that I got to do whilst in Paris. For one, I knew […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos