Food is community. When we think about making a meal, it’s generally to share with others and something I am always happy to hear from the parents of my Petits Chefs is that the boys want to cook with their parents at home – that sharing component is so important when it comes to food […]
Tag Archives | Lisa Marie
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey