Matt Basile might tell you that he is the chef/ owner of Lisa Marie restaurant and the popular food truck, Priscilla, here in Toronto but the Petits Chefs will tell you otherwise. In their eyes, Matt is a rock star. A rock star with cooking gadgets – the best kind! We’ve cooked with Matt in […]
Cheesy, bacon-y, messy, drippy. This kind of food appears all throughout Matt Basile’s debut cookbook Street Food Diaries – Irresistible Recipes Inspired by The Street. It’s also the kind of food he serves at Lisa Marie (the bricks and mortar extension of Priscilla, his food truck) and the kind of food that my Petits Chefs […]
Food is community. When we think about making a meal, it’s generally to share with others and something I am always happy to hear from the parents of my Petits Chefs is that the boys want to cook with their parents at home – that sharing component is so important when it comes to food […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)