Cheesecake. It’s one of my favourite desserts. I love baked cheesecake though sometimes it can be a little on the heavy side. I’m always on the lookout for ways to make my favourite desserts a little lighter so for this, my LAST post for Liberté, I wanted to experiment with their Honey Greek Yogurt 0% […]
In French, it’s known as tarte flambée, in Alsatian it’s flammekueche, in German flammkuchen. Whatever you call it, it’s mouthwateringly good and we enjoyed a number of these last summer when we spent a week in Colmar in Alsace. Basically, it’s a VERY thin crust pizza topped with lardons (bacon strips), white onions and a […]
Breakfast – it’s one of the most important meals of the day and one I never skip. I know for some people, though, it’s a challenge to pull together something healthy early in the morning amidst the rush of getting ready for work or getting kids ready for school. Even Neil and I (who get […]
Easter is in sight and so for my fourth post for Liberté, I wanted to offer you a little something for your holiday table. It’s a gorgeous chilled minted pea soup, rendered deliciously creamy with the addition of Liberté’s Plain Greek Yogurt o%. This soup was actually inspired by a chilled Turkish yogurt soup I tasted […]
As many of you who read this blog regularly know, one of my favourite things to do is try to recreate dishes I discover on my travels once I am home. Today in my third post for Liberté, I’m recreating a classic Belgian dish – Chicons au gratin – basically endives wrapped in ham, slathered […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote