Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Did you know that forty-five percent of Canadians frequently throw away lettuce? Are you part of that group? I am (she says, sheepishly raising her hand). You might remember from my post about […]
When I was invited a while back to participate in the Hidden Valley Ranchify Recipe Challenge – which involved “ranchifying a recipe” using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, I knew exactly the combination of ingredients I wanted to use: Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. But not in a sandwich. Whilst I love the idea of BLT sandwiches […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was one I had been looking to since I first got the book. I mean, who doesn’t love bacon, lettuce and tomato, especially when it’s paired with eggs! I chose to serve this with Dorie’s soft-boiled eggs instead of hard boiled eggs, forgoing the mayonnaise as the runny […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!