They’re back! That’s right – another year of Les Petits Chefs has started We have an exciting term planned for the boys with lots of visiting chefs and a few field trips too but for the first couple of weeks I wanted to cook with the boys myself to get a feel for their skill […]
We made it! Today is the final day of school and it’s with a hint of sadness that I am posting this, the last Petits Chefs post for the 2012-2013 school year. I’ll miss the guys over the summer but I can’t wait to head to Paris in a couple of weeks to learn a […]
The Petits Chefs (and I) had a sort of a break this week… As in, we didn’t actually do any cooking. I know, right? But hey, with less than a week of school to go, I figured a fun field trip might be in order this Monday. When Sang Kim invited the boys to stop […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that when it comes to cooking with kids, I like to set the bar high. I mean, like, extremely high. The boys are rarely fazed by dishes that may appear difficult (sushi springs to mind) because they don’t have pre-conceived notions about the level […]
See that up there ^^^ ? Dinner, made by 5-10 year-olds. Real food. Crunchy garlicky chicken fingers and oven baked potato wedges served with a salad. Sounds simple huh? Well, yes, that was the idea behind my menu choice for both of my Food Revolution Day 2013 activities I hosted – both parent-child cooking classes […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)