So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
Tag Archives | les papilles
what are you looking for?
- JC Marc on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Diane Zwang on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pink Grapefruit Tart
- Mardi Michels on #52NewFoods: Bok Choy
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster