In 1995 when I first moved to Paris, I unwittingly moved myself into into the thick of Emile Zola’s “Belly of Paris” very close to Les Halles in the 2ième arrondissement near the rue Montorgueil (definitely not as trendy back then as it is now). Perhaps this was my attempt to be at one with […]
Tag Archives | les halles
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey