Did you know that May is Canadian Lentils Love your Lentils month? Well it’s been a perfect excuse for me to play around with lentils in the kitchen and come up with a couple of entries for the Love your Lentils contest. When I received the lentils in the swag at FBC2013, I knew immediately […]
I’ve really been enjoying soups lately as I pointed out in the post about the last Dorie Greenspan soup we made just a few weeks ago. This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (orange-scented lentil soup, p 90) was no exception. It was also something a little different to what I am used to making […]
Errr… ok. This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is very much an “interpretation” of the recipe in question (Lentil, lemon and tuna salad, p 140). Not only do I absolutely not eat tuna (and I wasn’t sure Neil would be sharing this with me), but when I came to the recipe, all smug-like that […]
Oh look, another French Fridays with Dorie with fish… Specifically, salmon which is the fish I like least. But no matter. In the interests of the Dorie mission, I went ahead and made this Roasted Salmon with Lentils (pp 300-301) anyway, knowing that Neil and Cleo would enjoy the fish and I would enjoy the […]
what are you looking for?
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris