This simple lentil salad for this week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’s My Paris Kitchen was a bit of a lifesaver for me this past weekend. Packed with protein, it was a feature of my lunches and dinners over the course of a few days (and it got better with each day, […]
Tag Archives | lentil salad
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis