This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was exactly what we needed to help ease us back into life in Toronto (for me, after nearly 8 weeks in France!). In fact some form of couscous salad is a staple in my French fridge, along with grated carrot salad and céleri rémoulade) but these tend to […]
It only seems fitting that today, as I (attempt to) arrive in Paris for the summer (it’s a long story involving a 14 hour flight delay), that I am posting a recipe over on the Real Women of Philadelphia website for a pasta sauce inspired by another fabulous trip, this time to Italy. When we […]
Yes it’s St Valentine’s Day! I have to admit that I’m not a huge fan of this Hallmark holiday (growing up in Australia, it definitely did not have the hype it does in North America), although I love baking sweet treats for my friends, colleagues and Mr Neil. But it doesn’t need to be St […]
Errr… ok. This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is very much an “interpretation” of the recipe in question (Lentil, lemon and tuna salad, p 140). Not only do I absolutely not eat tuna (and I wasn’t sure Neil would be sharing this with me), but when I came to the recipe, all smug-like that […]
I’m back with my second post investigating some more of the flavour combinations from the McCormick Flavor Forecast 2012. Last time, I was inspired by the trends presented in the report to create my own flavour combination and ended up with Coconut-chili butternut squash soup, so this time I decided to investigate some of the […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!