This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie was hosted by Truc of Treats and Michelle of The Beauty of Life. Lemon loaf cake is like a pound cake, intensely flavoured with lemon zest. It’s also the cake that finally convinced me to throw out my loaf pan and buy a new one. So sad, I love the “weathered” look […]
In this season of over-indulgence, it’s sometimes hard to eat right so today I am delighted to draw your attention to Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck. Selected by The New York Times as “a best summer cookbook” as well as one of “This Year’s Notable Cookbooks”, Ancient Grains for Modern Meals has […]
It’s my second to last recipe post for the Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew! This time I was charged with testing out the Kitchen Aid ExactSlice 13 cup Food Processor. I was really excited to try this out because our food processor is nearly 20 years old and whilst it still does the job, it’s much […]
The theme of this month’s Baketogether with Abby Dodge was strawberry sorbet, our way. What I love about these challenges is their flexibility. Abby leave it up to you to post when you feel like it and, even better, she allows you to take the recipe and run with it, swapping ingredients here and there, […]
Spaghettini with tomatoes, lemon, feta and pine nuts Serves 4 Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Ingredients – 6 medium-sized fresh tomatoes, diced (or 1 796ml can diced tomatoes) – 4 tablespoons olive oil – 4 cloves garlic, minced – salt and pepper to taste – zest and juice of 2 lemons – 6 […]
what are you looking for?
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples