Uh huh, so yeah, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was a lovely sounding Salmon with Basil Tapenade (p 299). Lovely if you like salmon. Which I don’t. If I was at home I would have made this for Mr Neil but since I am not (and I was shopping for this on Monday […]
I’ve been in Mexico for five days, exploring Puebla with the Mexican Tourism Board. You know, Puebla, the home of mole poblano. And other delicious treats like chulupas, chilaquiles, sopa poblana, cemitas and cremitas (don’t worry you’ll find out more soon!). In any case, it’s quite fitting that this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge was salads […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie was hosted by Truc of Treats and Michelle of The Beauty of Life. Lemon loaf cake is like a pound cake, intensely flavoured with lemon zest. It’s also the cake that finally convinced me to throw out my loaf pan and buy a new one. So sad, I love the “weathered” look […]
In this season of over-indulgence, it’s sometimes hard to eat right so today I am delighted to draw your attention to Ancient Grains for Modern Meals by Maria Speck. Selected by The New York Times as “a best summer cookbook” as well as one of “This Year’s Notable Cookbooks”, Ancient Grains for Modern Meals has […]
It’s my second to last recipe post for the Canadian Tire Kitchen Crew! This time I was charged with testing out the Kitchen Aid ExactSlice 13 cup Food Processor. I was really excited to try this out because our food processor is nearly 20 years old and whilst it still does the job, it’s much […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote