This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Sablé Breton galette with berries, pp 464 – 465) is one of those desserts that looks complicated but it actually really simple – my favourite kind It starts out with a Breton-style galette – think a giant buttery, salty-sweet shortbread-y cookie. Top it with an easy lemon curd […]
I’m back with my second post investigating some more of the flavour combinations from the McCormick Flavor Forecast 2012. Last time, I was inspired by the trends presented in the report to create my own flavour combination and ended up with Coconut-chili butternut squash soup, so this time I decided to investigate some of the […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route
- Food News Wednesday, December 11 - Food News Journal : Food News Journal on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Janice (@KtchnHealsSoul) on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots