This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Sablé Breton galette with berries, pp 464 – 465) is one of those desserts that looks complicated but it actually really simple – my favourite kind It starts out with a Breton-style galette – think a giant buttery, salty-sweet shortbread-y cookie. Top it with an easy lemon curd […]
I’m back with my second post investigating some more of the flavour combinations from the McCormick Flavor Forecast 2012. Last time, I was inspired by the trends presented in the report to create my own flavour combination and ended up with Coconut-chili butternut squash soup, so this time I decided to investigate some of the […]
what are you looking for?
- Tami on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals