The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day is about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set […]
Another one of this month’s Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenges was all about getting creative with leftovers. If you read my post a couple of weeks ago about ideas for Thanksgiving, you’ll remember I was working on developing some vegetarian (Thanksgiving or otherwise) recipes for JamieOliver.Com. These dishes were inspired by a simple vegetable casserole, […]
Brrr – the temperatures are getting a little chilly here in Toronto. T’is the season to start thinking about batch cooking comfort food dishes to fill your fridge and freezer. I’m a huge fan of cooking up big batches of things like soups, stew, pasta sauces – even roasting meats and vegetables on a Sunday […]
Next week I’ll be heading into the final term of the school year. Typically known as the term that you miss if you blink. Although it’s long, it feels like it goes by in a flash – the key to getting everything done that you need to is being organized. And not just at work. […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen