Happy New Year! As you read this I am winging my way back to Toronto (and ridiculous sub-zero temperatures) after two wonderful weeks with my mum and dad, extended family and various friends in Sydney and Adelaide. As you’ll have read from my last French Fridays with Dorie post (Gravlax), my mum and dad were […]
It’s a bit shameful that I didn’t get around to making this – the easiest of all soups – until Saturday of this week, when I received the recipe on Monday. It literally took me 5 minutes to throw together, about 20 minutes of cooking (I chopped the potatoes and leeks very very small to […]
what are you looking for?
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Jana (Zuckerbäckerei) on Reinventing the lamington 2014: Lami-choux
- Jo-Ann Blondin on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway