It’s a bit shameful that I didn’t get around to making this – the easiest of all soups – until Saturday of this week, when I received the recipe on Monday. It literally took me 5 minutes to throw together, about 20 minutes of cooking (I chopped the potatoes and leeks very very small to […]
Tag Archives | leeks
what are you looking for?
- Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for the holidays with Adell Shneer
- The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Discover, shop and save with new Sobeys mobile app
- French Fridays with Dorie: Sugar-crusted French toast