Bonne Maman. It’s the first “real French” jam I remember tasting. I felt so sophisticated at around age 10 when I would slather my toast with the strawberry Bonne Maman. I mean, I think it’s the iconic jars. They just immediately make you feel like you’re in France. Bonne Maman is my jam of choice […]
This was going to be a Wordless Wednesday post, given how fabulous the photos I am sharing today are (if I do say so myself!). However… I would be remiss to not thank Lisa and Miya from Le Dolci for leading Les Petits Chefs in an hour-long cupcake decorating session. On Hallowe’en. Ladies, you are […]
(photograph courtesy of Brenda) I’m thrilled to announce a successful first (of many) macaron making class that took place last week here in Toronto at the delightful Le Dolci studio. When Lisa, who had been following my tweets this past summer in Paris (notably about all the macaron classes I was taking), asked me to […]
Way back in the spring, I bought a Groupon for a new venture in Toronto – a cupcake decorating class at Le Dolci. Shamefully, I have not had the time to use it but last weekend, I finally got my chance to check it out and see what all the fuss is about. Located in […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen