See that picture up there ^^ ? It might not mean anything to you but to me, it represents everything I loved about the recent Le Dolci Paris tour I helped organise, whereby 9 ladies from Australia, Canada and the US descended on Paris (many of them for the first time!) and spent a week […]
Tag Archives | le dolci paris foodie tour
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts