This week, I went out on a limb… with vegetables. I know, I know, what was I thinking? 12 little boys and a veggie lasagne with nary a tomato in sight!! For sure I knew that many of the boys wouldn’t eat beyond a spoonful of this but it’s all about the experience of cooking […]
Tag Archives | lasagne
what are you looking for?
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Mardi Michels on Little orange-almond cupcakes for National Cupcake Day 2015!
- Mardi Michels on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup