Pasta is always a hit with Les Petits Chefs and this week was no exception. A couple of weeks ago, I received a press release about the launch of Stefano Faita’s new book (he of CBC’s In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita show fame) – In the Kitchen with Stefano Faita – and when I […]
Tag Archives | lasagna
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey