For this second round of Project Food Blog 2010 (thanks, by the way for voting me through!), the challenge is to tackle a classic dish from another culture that is outside our comfort zone or that we are less familiar with. I’ve chosen to introduce you all to a classic from Lao cuisine that I […]
Ok, I have to admit I am not a big fan of processed rice cakes so when we had the opportunity to see the real thing being made in Laos this summer, we were very excited. I am not sure what happens in the Quaker factory but the ones you buy taste so… well… artificial. […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry