Being Australian, I grew up knowing and loving lamingtons. And, well, eating them. But not so much making them. In fact I hadn’t made them until a few years ago when I did a kinda sorta tutorial (please excuse the bad photos, it was way back at the beginning of my blogging journey!) in preparation […]
Tag Archives | #lamingtons2014
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts