You might remember last month when I announced that today, February 24th, is Canada’s Second National Cupcake Day for SPCAs and Humane Societies. That’s right it’s a day all about cupcakes. About using cupcakes to raise money to help SPCAs and Humane Societies all around Canada. I hope today’s post and recipe will help me […]
Being Australian, I grew up knowing and loving lamingtons. And, well, eating them. But not so much making them. In fact I hadn’t made them until a few years ago when I did a kinda sorta tutorial (please excuse the bad photos, it was way back at the beginning of my blogging journey!) in preparation […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen