It’s a very seasonal French Fridays with Dorie (at least for those of us in snowy Toronto today!) – a tagine is the ultimate comfort food. This version from Dorie combines a spice blend that’s reminiscent of Morocco, yet Dorie says: “I don’t think there’s very much that’s authentic in this recipe, which was given to me by a […]
It’s a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I made this week’s recipe – Navarin Printanier (pp 281 – 282 ) over the Easter weekend and took a few shortcuts since we seemed to be cooking for most of that weekend – by the time I got to this, I was exhausted. […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was an easy one that will become a part of our winter repertoire. We both love lamb so were happy to see braised cardamom curry lamb on the menu this week. As with most braised dishes, it’s one that isn’t difficult – the hardest part is in the […]
I’m thrilled to be sharing my recipe for Spicy Merguez Moussaka today over at my friend Jen’s site, My Kitchen Addiction. She’s recovering from surgery and I had this recipe still to post from last month’s Charcutepalooza challenge – meat grinding so I thought it would be perfect – not only is it insanely easy, […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad