This month’s International Incident Party theme – Mexican Breakfasts – could not have come at a better time… Why? Because I just happen to be in La Paz, Baja California Sur in Mexico, on a sponsored TweetUp for the Mexico Tourism Board organised by the amazing folks at Ogilvy. I know, I know, life’s tough […]
Tag Archives | La Paz
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen