This month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge – Eggs and Breakfast – was one I was struggling a little with. I understood Jen’s choice (she’s 7 months pregnant and was looking for easy recipes to complete in the height of summer!) but many of the recipes were much heavier dishes than I usually eat on a summer […]
Tag Archives | La Maison d’Eglantine
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Lynda on What’s cooking? Overnight oats
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Olive Oil ice cream
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris