It’s not Fathers’ Day in Australia today but it is in other countries so I’m dedicating this one to my dad 🙂 I’m sure you all have recipes like this one. The recipes that don’t even have names but which everyone in the family knows – in this case “those potatoes that mum always makes”. […]
Tag Archives | Klondike Rose potatoes
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis