I’ve always wanted an electric citrus juicer but with a tiny kitchen boasting very little counter space and even less cupboard space, it’s just not been a priority. My KitchenAid stand mixer takes pride of place next to our toaster and espresso maker. Priorities, right? ;) So when I was offered the chance to try […]
Four years ago today, I hit “publish” on my very first blog post. Who knew what a huge part of my life eat. live. travel. write. would become? Certainly I was not expecting to still be blogging up a storm four years later! I didn’t want to write one of those retrospective blog birthday posts […]
T’is the season for giving, right? Well in today’s post there’s a gift for everyone and a very special gift for one lucky reader You all know how often I make macarons, right? And you must know by now how lost I would be without my Kitchen Aid stand mixer, right? I’ve made so many […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect