I love granola. Confession time though: I am often too lazy to make my own. And you don’t often find a granola that tastes as good as home-made, do you? Which is a problem. So when I discovered Kimberley’s Own granola last year at the Delicious Food Show in Toronto, I was over the moon. […]
Tag Archives | Kimberley’s Own granola
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils