I love granola. Confession time though: I am often too lazy to make my own. And you don’t often find a granola that tastes as good as home-made, do you? Which is a problem. So when I discovered Kimberley’s Own granola last year at the Delicious Food Show in Toronto, I was over the moon. […]
Tag Archives | Kimberley’s Own granola
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)